Continuing on from part 1, which can be found here:
- Smashing multi-colored herbs into pieces of paper allows them to heal zombie bites.
- I don’t need to lose a finger to use a hidden blade.
- Animals are named after the sound they make.
- Blaargian Snagglebeasts defeat Verdian Swamp rats.
- I can shoot my team mates and they won’t be affected.
- Sunlight affects my stress level.
- Lego makes any and everything awesome.
- This includes, but is not limited to, popular movie franchises and comic books.
- If I was to level up, I would explode in light.
- Everything has an accompanying sound, jingle or beep.
- The red ring of death is to be feared and respected.
- Red cloth is fireproof.
- Blue cloth allows the wearer to breath underwater.
- The crouch button is always in a different position.
- Pokemon Professors are unable to identify children’s genders.
- Or remember their names.
- Assassin’s and monks blend in together really well.
- Sponge materials are easier to grab than wooden ones.
- Men can pull off tights, so long as they have the hat.
- Within five minutes of playing a game, I’ll know if I love or hate my sidekick.
- I killed Gary’s Raticate.
- I get three shots at life, or however many save slots there are.
- Beards can be trusted.
- Mustaches, not so much.